living in the question...

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Graphics: Making iphone picture in few steps

By on 2:04 PM
Step 1: Draw a rectangle with smooth edges...
Step 3: select the rectangle and transform the selection to smaller size...
Step 2: add a radial gradient and and a bit of bevel and emboss
Step 4: Add some color to the smaller selection




Step 5: Make another smaller rectangle over it. Yup that's not too hard :)



Step 6: Draw a half circle for the iphone Button and a square over it. Play with gradient for a nicer look













































Step 7: Add an ear piece and put some net over it :)
Last Step: That's it your iphone image is ready in no time.Stay Cool
Step 8: Finally fill your screen with some images to give it a better look :)

1 comments:

  1. I agree with the most of the points in this article and it’s great without any doubt. I think you made some good points in Features also. Really an amazing post for making iphone pictures! I would like to suggest your blog in my friend’s circle. Here I find everything in details. I hope I will see this type of post again in your blog.
    Engineering Colleges, ECE Engineering Colleges in Chennai

    ReplyDelete